Benefits of Planning Ahead
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - In the event of your death, your family will find comfort in knowing they are carrying out your wishes, and they will have less decisions to make during a difficult time.
- Pre-payment Options – When you pre-pay in full no money will be owed at the time of your death. Our funeral directors will explain payment options, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay in full, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-arrangements, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 201-438-4664 or complete our on-line form now.