A funeral represents a purposeful opportunity to reflect on the meaning of a life that has been lived. A funeral is a time for human sharing in its deepest sense, however, there is no single proper funeral service. You and the ones you love are at the very center of the process and the significance will determine the choices you make for the services.
It is our goal to help the families of the deceased to plan a meaningful service that encourages each person to give and receive emotional support. Family and friends have the opportunity to relate to each other at the deepest level, lean on each other for support and find a mutual strength.
How your Funeral Director can serve you
The funeral director is here to support you and your family as well as arranging all aspects of the services you choose. Among the services funeral directors provide are:
- Arranging funeral plans
- Coordinating all details with clergy
- Arranging for burial, entombment, or cremation
- Placing obituary and funeral notices in newspapers of your choice
- Arranging the music you have selected
- Care and custody of the body
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing, flowers and monuments.
- Arranging transportation for you and your family during the funeral
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service
For more information about our professional services, please contact us by email or call 201-438-4664.